What fabrics are often used for knit culture shirts?
1. Warp, warp, warp density-cloth length. The yarn in this direction is called the warp. The number of yarns placed within 1 inch is the warp density (warp density),
2. Weft direction, weft, weft density-width direction of fabric. This direction yarn is called weft, and the number of yarns arranged within one inch is the weft density (weft density).
3. Density is used to indicate the number of threads per unit length of fabric, usually within 1 inch or 10 cm. China's national standard requires using the number of yarns within 10 centimeters to represent density, but textile companies have decided to use the number of yarns within 1 inch to represent density. I'm used to it. As commonly seen, "45X45 / 108X58" means that there are 45 warps and wefts with warp and weft densities of 108 and 58, respectively.
4. Width-The effective width of the fabric, usually expressed in inches or centimeters. Common ones are 36 inches, 44 inches, 56-60 inches, etc., and are called higher, narrower, medium, and wider than 60 respectively. Inch fabrics are extra-wide and are often referred to as wide-width fabrics. The width of today's ultra-wide fabrics in China can reach 360 cm. The width is usually displayed after the density. For example, if you add width to the fabric described in 3, it will be expressed as "45X45 / 108X58 / 60". That is, the width is 60 inches. T shirt maker
5. Gram weight-The weight of the cloth is usually the weight of the cloth in square meters. Weight is an important technical indicator of knitted fabric. Wool Wool also usually employs weight as an important technical indicator. Denim fabric weight is commonly expressed in ounces (OZ). That is, the number of ounces per square yard of fabric weight, such as 7 oz and 12 oz denim.
6. Yarn-dyed fabrics are called "yarn-dyed cloth" in Japan. This refers to the process of dyeing yarn or filament first, then weaving the fabric using colored yarn. Textile factories are generally called dyeing factories such as denim.
we are Knitted Cultural Shirts manufacturers，if you want to buy Knitted Cultural Shirts,pls contact us.